3/11/2014

10-3-2014 | leather and fur


Pants & shirt - Gina Tricot | Vest & clutch - H&M | Leather jacket - Selected | Shoes - Bianco

Yay so this outfit is my take on the extremely overdone fur x leather trend. I went wild and threw in some vague animal print too! Putting together tons of textures is fun! I'm not really crazy about those weird  long jackets (that were trendy last spring?) that come with faux leather sleeves, but I've really been loving this combination of a leather jacket and a furry vest (which was a total steal from H&M's sales). The shiny looking coated pants are also from the final after-christmas sales. Bought them for five euros. It still amazes me how such nice pieces end up in sales for ridiculously low prices. This outfit is pretty plain and simple but hey, I like plain and simple! Oh and remember to applaud the super creative name I gave for this specific outfit.

Karvaa ja nahkaa, puhkikulutettu trendi tämän leidin käsissä! Melkeen kaikki asun komponentit on metsästetty alennusmyynneistä naurettavan alhaiseen hintaan. Kiitän jotain suurempaa voimaa siitä että mun suosimat vaatekappaleet päätyy aina alerekkiin oikeessa koossa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask or comment anything, but please don't make an idiot out of yourself by being a d♥ck!